Friday, October 25, 2013

Rest Up and Pack Up



Wagon Circle RV Park, Heber Springs, AR (35.449483, -91.911632)

Today was Bonus Day for the Rendezvous. This was the day that all the seminar speakers made their money through private one-on-one pre-scheduled sessions with Rendezvous attendees. This evening we heard from several that their experience was positive.

We, however, did not sign up for any of the sessions. For us today was rest up and pack up to hit the road early tomorrow morning. Our trip to Titusville, FL is over 900 miles.

As I was working outside, I noticed my neighbor doing the same. We have not met all week because we were not outside at the same time on any day. Today I saw him and he looked familiar. It was Kevin Placzek one of the Round Table hosts from yesterday. He was packing up to head to Texas. We talked for a bit then both got back to work. He left late in the afternoon. I have never done that. I always leave in the morning. I'm just a creature of habit.

Last event for the day was a shower -- I don't know how I stand all this excitement.

No comments: